Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Windows and Doors Vancouver BC - Just Another Satisfied Customer

Posted by Sound Marketing on behalf of House Smart Home Improvements

 Smart Home Reviews - November 2013


I have never had such a polite and respectful crew in my home ever.  They worked at a fast and steady pace finishing the job sooner than I ever expected.  I am so pleased with my new windows and could  feel the difference in the interior warmth immediately.  When we can finally afford to lay new flooring we will be as toasty warm as we could ever want to be.

I must admit, I had to “suck up” the hurt feelings over the polite refusal of my fresh home baking. This was a first time in my life from any construction crew . HA HA!  It is good to know you have such health conscience  people working for you.  They were an inspiration to me.  It was awesome to have a female – the only other female crew that did work for us were a two woman crew who installed carpet at one of our other homes.  It would be nice to see your female worker that was here go into schools and let young girls know how great it is to choose a trade – a welder, no less.

Thanks again and I have been referring your company to friends and co-workers steadily since Tuesday.

- Pam & Ed Vandeyck


House Smart Home Improvements are experienced professionals with an  A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. When it’s time to replace your windows, doors or furnaces and heat pumps, or to install  insulation, and other energy-efficient home upgrades, give us a call. We do it the job right. 604-585-2020

No comments: