Reduce Your Use Rebate
House Smart Home Improvements 604-585-2020 wants to let you know that Fortis BC is offering a $150 rebate on your initial LiveSmart BC Energy Assessment. On top of that, House Smart Home Improvements will also pay 150 dollars toward your initial home energy assessment by Natural Resources Canada, and give you a Free professional in-home consultation.
You will be required to have visit from a certified government energy adviser to provide you with information showing you the best ways to reduce energy use, and allowing you to access up to $7,000 in LiveSmart BC energy efficiency improvement rebates for upgrades like windows, doors, insulation furnaces and heat pumps.
Am I eligible?
You could get a rebate of $150 per household after completing an initial home energy assessment by a Natural Resources Canada licensed and certified Energy Assessor. House Smart Home Improvements can give you all the information you need during your In-Home Free Consultation and can set you up with your initial assessment. Call 604-585-2020 for more information.
To qualify for the rebate you must meet all of the following criteria:
- be a homeowner
- be a Fortis BC or wholesale municipal electricity customer
- have a home 10 years or older
- have electric heating system (heat pump with electric backup, electric baseboard, electric forced air)
- use more than $2,300 of electricity annually
If you meet the qualifications for the Reduce Your Use rebate and your income is lower than the Low Income Cut-off (LICO) you could qualify for a rebate voucher to pay for your initial energy assessment. House Smart Home Improvements can provide you with all of the information you need. Call 604-585-2020.
How do I apply?
- Determine if you are eligible by reviewing the terms and conditions.
- Hire a certified energy adviser to perform a pre-retrofit home energy assessment before December 31, 2012. House Smart Home Improvements 604-585-2020
- A certified professional from House Smart Home Improvements will help you fill out the energy assessment rebate application form in the comfort of your own home, and provide you with a Free-In home Energy-Efficiency Assessment of your home.
- Mail in your completed application within 60 days of your assessment, with an original or copy of your assessment receipt to:
- FortisBC PowerSense Program
Suite 100, 1975 Springfield Rd.
Kelowna BC, V1Y 7V7Or email to email@example.com
- Upon approval of your application, receive a $150 credit on your electric bill within 90 days.
Call us at 604-585-2020 or Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.